Global Mobility Operations Analyst – Contractor 3-6 Months
An international financial services organisation with footprint over 32 cities across 23 countries on three continents. The company is a long-established participant in the European markets, with a presence since 1922. Currently over 10,000 employees are based in EMEA. Globally, serves clients and customers in more than 150 countries and has relationships with 99 percent of the U.S. Fortune 500, nearly 96 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and 33 percent of the FTSE 100.
Today, the company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, by combining the best of local knowledge and international expertise. The company operates a strategic and measured approach to its international development and is strengthening its business and infrastructure to create sustainable, long-term growth.
Business Area Overview:
Global Mobility is a specialist function within Global Human Resources (GHR). The Global Mobility team manages the bank’s international assignments and permanent transfers globally, US domestic relocations, and operates the Immigration Center of Excellence. It owns the global mobility programs, the relocation, tax and immigration vendor relationships and, the systems and processes related to the bank’s mobile population in 40+ locations with 700+ moves annually. With presence in New York, Charlotte, London, Singapore and Hong Kong, the Global Mobility team engages with several HR business partners, Finance, Corporate Tax and Global Talent Acquisition functions to ensure operational excellence and support to the bank’s mobile employees.
The Global Mobility Operations Analyst role provides global operational support in the delivery of Global Mobility services through:
· Production of accurate assignment cost estimates and Letters of Understanding within agreed timeframes
· Strong emphasis on data management, ensuring data integrity and accuracy in required systems
· Ability to manipulate and accurately report on data and analytics, demonstrated through Microsoft Excel competency and reporting capability
· Completion of tax and immigration tasks to ensure compliance with regulations and compliance requirements
· Ability to understand financial transactions to perform reconciliations and support financial management processes
· Ownership for monitoring key process milestones, prompting action and implementing outcomes (i.e. managing assignment starts/ends, initiating vendors, coordinate repatriation-related events, etc.)
· Answering and monitoring interactions from a central mailbox and servicing requests per instructed SLAs
· Proactive and collaborative interaction with the Global Mobility Advisors, the wider HR team, other Bank functions and external vendors
Operational representation on global mobility projects:
· Working on initiatives to simplify and improve processes
· Identifying areas for improvement, contributing to solution design and implementation
· Documenting key processes (including data flows, standard operating procedures, quick reference guides) to maintain compliance with Risk & Controls requirements
· Identification of risks and issues through suggestion and implementation of changes that will reduce risk to the Bank
Other such duties which are deemed to be appropriate for the role.
· Highly numerate; experienced with data management and reporting
· Excellent written and verbal communicator
· Proficient with Excel, Power Point, Visio, SharePoint; Workday experience a plus
· Proactive and focused on continuous improvement
· A self-starter willing and able to navigate unfamiliar territory and a complex, highly-matrixed organization
· Experienced planner who executes flawlessly with a focus on exceptional customer service
· A proven contributor to global projects’ implementations through a collaborative work style
· Creative and innovative thinker who thrives in a high-paced and constantly evolving environment
· Mentally agile, embraces change and challenges the status quo
· Exudes a sense of urgency and drives issues through completion
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· International experience; accustomed to work in a global team across time zones
· Exhibits a “can do” positive attitude and a client-service mentality
· A team player who thinks and acts across-functions
Applicants should send their c.v and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward to the recruiting organisation.