Global mobility job vacancy – BNP Paribas, Portugal
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 190,000 people across 74 countries and 5 continents.
Group Human Resources has recently relocated its global mobility / international assignment function to Lisbon with the ambition to expand a new, cross-business service centre to manage corporate international mobility policy and related operations. This vacancy is in the France International Mobility Team. The team’s mission is to manage international transfers to and from France (assignees and local-to-local transfers).
We are looking for strong, motivated candidates to be part of this challenge and start an existing and truly global career in the bank.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for an expatriate portfolio
- Calculation of compensation packages for expats
- Accountable for the accuracy of the information regarding own portfolio in the different systems
- Issues and ensures compliance of the documentation (assignment letter, extension letter…)
- Manages logistics and administrative tasks for expats’ departures and returns (relocation, payroll process, social security, tax assistance…)
- Acts as point of contact with the French payroll and other departments and entities in France
- Supports expats by answering various questions about the assignment contract, logistics, benefits and policy, and throughout the assignment by managing all administrative aspects linked to French employees’ rights (taking of maternity/parental leave, sabbatical leave, long-service award…)
- Follows up and anticipates the key steps of the assignment to be managed with HR Business Partners : contract renewal, phase-out of benefits, repatriation
- Manages « local to local » transfers according to the CIB policy
- Ensure internal delivery is in line with SLAs and KPIs
- Minimum 1-3 years professional experience
- A first experience in an International Mobility environment or in Human Resources is a plus.
SKILLS AND PROFILE
- University Degree
- Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience (global mobility or HR function is a plus)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.) package advanced level
Fluency in English and good working knowledge in French (mandatory requirement)
- Basic technical knowledge of tax and social security within international transfers (is a plus)
- Strong sense of costumer-focus
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with a great sense of confidentiality
- Very good written and oral communications skills including the ability to effectively respond to expats with tact and diplomacy
- Rigorous and detailed oriented
- Ability to learn
- Team spirit
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your CV in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only candidates with an adequate profile will be contacted.