RES Connect Boston
GM as an Agile Strategic Advisor and the criticality of EVP
Date: Tuesday 15th October 2019
Time: 9am – 5.15pm
Venue: Ernst & Young
John Hancock Tower,
200 Clarendon Street,
Boston, MA 02116, USA
We’re proud to announce the next RESConnect event will take place on Tuesday, October 15th in Boston. Hosted by EY at the John Hancock Tower.
Join us on the day to hear all the latest RES Forum and GM developments!
Learn about “The Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition” the latest RES Forum /EY joint research plus much more, then enjoy the perfect opportunity to meet and network with industry peers in a relaxed setting.
- The GM Function as an Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition, David Enser, The RES Forum, Terrell Jordan EY
- EY Focus areas panel discussion lead by, Terrell Jordan EY
- Emerging forms of Cross Border Employment & the Digitalisation Imperative, Liz Portalla, VP Business Development, Sterling Lexicon
- The Importance of Organisational Culture in Business Performance, Amy Waryas Boston Red Sox, EVP Chief Human Resources Officer
- RES Forum Outlook 2019-2020, David Enser, The RES Forum
- Round Table Topic Discussion, David Enser, The RES Forum
- Networking & Refreshments
The event is free and open to those working as GM practitioners within organisations, managing or part of a team with responsibility for any and all aspects of expat assignment management. This would include selection, relocation, support, comp & bens, tax etcthose working in-house within organisations in GM & HR roles.
Don’t miss out secure your place by registering today