RES Connect New York
GM as an Agile Strategic Advisor and the criticality of EVP
Date: Thursday 7 November 2019
Time: 9am - 5.15pm
Venue: Nike Headquarters NYC,
855 6th Ave, New York,
NY 10001, USA
We’re proud to announce that Nike Headquarters NYC will be hosting RESConnect New York on Thursday 7th November.
Join us on the day to hear all the latest RES Forum and GM developments!
Learn about "The Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition" the latest RESForum/EY joint research plus much more, then enjoy the perfect opportunity to meet and network with industry peers in a relaxed setting.
- The GM Function as an Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition, Jose Segade, The RES Forum, Pankaj Khosla, Partner EY
- Immigration Challenges when creating a solid talent pipeline, Pankaj Khosla, Partner, EY, Rina Montalvo, Director Global Mobility, Immigration, Relocation, News Corp
- GM Strategy & Programs, Debbie Convery, Director Global Programs & Operations, Nike
- Building the Business Case for a Technology Solution, Mary Reilly, SVP Global Business Development, Dagmar Tencer, VP Global Mobility Software and Operations, INEO
- GM Policy Evolution, Emerging face of Cross Border Employment & the Digitalization Imperative, Melanie Klaschka, Director, Global Business Development Strategy, Sterling Lexicon
- Round Table Topic Discussion, Jose Segade, The RES Forum
- Networking & Refreshments
The event is free and open to those working as GM practitioners within organisations, managing or part of a team with responsibility for any and all aspects of expat assignment management. This would include selection, relocation, support, comp & bens, tax etc those working in-house within organisations in GM & HR roles.
Don’t miss out secure your place by registering today!