RES Connect Paris
Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition
Date: Thursday 27th February 2020
Time: 10am – 5.00pm
Venue: Schneider - Electric
35 rue Joseph Monier
92506 Rueil Malmaison
The RES Forum are delighted to announce Thursday 27th February as the date for RES Connect Paris hosted by Schneider- Electric in association with EY, Equus Software and CSU! Join industry peers at Schneider- Electric, 35 rue Joseph Monier, 92506 Rueil Malmaison, France for a fantastic day of new research, learnings, networking and all things GM!
- RES Forum Research - The SAFE Mobility Model & The Employee Value Proposition - Heather Hughes
- Equus Software - Developing a Digital Road Map - Vicki Marsh, SVP Solutions Consulting
- Schneider - Electric - GM Programmes, Susanna Warner - Corbacho, VP International Mobility
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions
- Networking & Refreshments
This events is free and open to RES Forum Members as well as those working as GM practitioners within organisations, managing or part of a team with responsibility for any and all aspects of expat assignment management. This would include selection, relocation, support, comp & bens, tax etc
Places will be strictly limited! So don’t miss out!
Save the date and register today!