RES Connect Shanghai
GM as an Agile Strategic Advisor and the criticality of EVP
Date: Thursday 7th November 2019
Venue: Ernst & Young (China),
50th Floor, Shanghai World Financial Center,
100 Century Avenue,
Pudong New Area,
Learn & Network with industry peers!
RES Connects Events are famous for providing you with the ideal circumstances to relax, network and chat about current HR and GM developments with your industry peers.
Join us on Thursday, November 7th at EY on the 50th Floor of the World Financial Center, Shanghai to meet fellow in-house mobility experts for a day packed with knowledge, in-depth discussions and networking opportunities!
Learn about "The Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition" the latest RES Forum/EY joint research, authored by Professor Michael J Dickmann of Cranfield University.
- IIT Tax Reform changes that impact expatriates in China - Maureen Chio, Director People Advisory Services, EY
- Harnessing the International Popularity of FCB to Drive Global Social Change - Jose Ignacio Ruiz Caparros ‘Jirco’ Board Member of FC Barcelona World Federation and Responsible for Asia, Middle East and Oceania
- Design thinking - an interactive workshop - rethinking employee relocation experiences - Collaborative Workshop, David Enser, RES Forum/Christian Kuhna, USDC
- Housing Challenges in Second Tier Cities - Interactive Workshop, Isaac Trallero, DSP Relocations ASIA
- The Work Revolution - the Evolution & Transformation of the World of Work, David Enser, Managing Partner, The RES Forum
- Networking & Refreshments
The event is free and open to those working as GM practitioners within organisations, managing or part of a team with responsibility for any and all aspects of expat assignment management. This would include selection, relocation, support, comp & bens, tax etc those working in-house within organisations in GM & HR roles.
Don’t miss out secure your place by registering today!