RES Connect Toronto
GM as an Agile Strategic Advisor and the criticality of EVP
Date: Tuesday 5th November 2019
Time: 9am - 3.45pm
Venue: Ernst & Young Wavespace
100 Adelaide St W,
ON M5H 0B3,
Let’s connect in Toronto!
Take your agenda and put a circle around Tuesday, November 5th, as we are proud to announce this as the date for RESConnect Toronto!
Join industry peers at EYWavespace to hear all the latest RES Forum and GM developments!
Learn about "The Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition" the latest RES Forum/EY joint research, authored by Professor Michael J Dickmann of Cranfield University then enjoy the perfect opportunity to meet and network with industry peers in a relaxed setting.
- The GM Function as an Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition, Andrea Piacentini, The RES Forum, Jo-Anne Van Strien, EY
- Special Guest Speaker, Lauren Frater, Deputy Consul - General, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Canada
- Digital Workforce Transformation - Hear how global leaders are transforming their workforce and enabling seamless global mobility with a focus on an integrated digital platform -Paul Tucker, Partner EY Canada PAS
- Building the Business Case for a Technology Solution, Mary Reilly, SVP Global Business Development, Dagmar Tencer - VP Global Mobility Software and Operations, INEO
- Round Table Topic Discussion, Andrea Piacentini, The RES Forum
- RES Forum Future Direction, Andrea Piacentini, The RES Forum
The event is free and open to those working as GM practitioners within organisations, managing or part of a team with responsibility for any and all aspects of expat assignment management. This would include selection, relocation, support, comp & bens, tax etc those working in-house within organisations in GM & HR roles.
Don’t miss out secure your place by registering today!