You have tried to access an area of the RES Forum website that is only available to members who have logged in. Member benefits are listed below. If you are not a member and would like to join, click here
If you are a member, login from the right hand panel.
As a member of the RES Forum, you get access to a wealth of tools and resources to help you in your management of International personnel and global HR issues, including :
- The ability to commission bespoke surveys which are sent out to all of our members
- Participation in member events such as round table discussions and networking evenings
- Access to comprehensive benchmarking tools to compare policy and measure market competitiveness
- Access to selected Technical Partner specialist tools and information such as country, immigration and tax information as well as cultural tools and housing reports
- A copy of the RES Forum Annual Report
- Access to and participation in the RES Discussion forums
- Ability to create a job vacancy and view the Jobs Board
- Access to policy documents supporting mobility
- Ask the Expert functionality with Technical Partners
- Inclusion in a comprehensive peer-to-peer network which is supportive, collaborative and unique in its construction.
- Access to the RES Learning Library
- In-depth survey and analysis reports on a variety of Global Mobility, International HR and Compensation and Benefits topics
- Academic whitepapers and thought leadership articles
To access this knowledge base, you need to be a RES Forum member.