Date(s) - 25/05/2017
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Giving feedback, whether formal or informal, should develop trust and improve performance. Is your feedback appropriate across cultures? Different cultures have different styles. Develop your global feedback skills to ensure success.
During this fast-paced, interactive 60-minute webinar, led by Master Trainer Jeremy Solomons, you will:
- Understand why effective formal and informal feedback is critical.
- Explore the impact of 4 key cultural dimensions on giving (and receiving) effective feedback.
- Learn how to give and receive feedback (spoken and written) to anyone, anywhere in the world.
- May 25th – 9am Hong Kong Time
- May 25th- 9am USA ( Eastern Time), 2pm UK
- May 25th – 4pm USA (Eastern Time), 1pm USA (Pacific Time)
Click here for Registration.