Date(s) - 07/12/2016
12:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for the launch of our latest Best Practice Guide: Success Markers for Gender-Inclusive Global Mobility Programmes. TWF and our panel of subject matter experts, will discuss the main inhibitors for female executives to be globally mobile and success markers and innovative ideas for gender-inclusive global mobility programmes.
90% of business leaders believe international assignments are critical in developing successful future leaders. Meanwhile, for 74% of women, the opportunity of an international assignment is a key factor in staying with an employer. However, too few organisations are looking at their mobility programmes through a gender lens and there is often a disconnect between mobility programmes, talent development and D&I initiatives.
Topics for discussion include:
- Identifying and overcoming common barriers to women being globally mobile
- Success markers for Gender-Inclusive Global Mobility Programmes
- Tips for women considering an international assignment
- Jo Hayes, Pipeline Initiatives Director, TWF (moderator)
- Zoe Henham, Chair of TWF’s HR Advisory Council
- Chris Kline, President, RES Forum Americas
- Rebecca Lucas, Head of International HR, Telstra
- Cindy Ngan, Partner, PwC
- Damian Ordish, Head of Reward Asia Pacific, Goldman Sachs
Date: 7th December 2016
Venue : PwC, 21/F, Edinburgh Tower, 15 Queens Road Central, Central
Time: 12:15 PM -2:00 PM
|12:15 PM – 12.35 PM||TWFs RTW gender-inclusive global mobility guide– Zoe Henham to present|
|12:35 PM – 1:20 PM||Panel discussion|
|1:20 PM – 1:50 PM||Q&A|
|1:50 PM||TWF Closing remarks and thank you|
To Register, Please click here.