RES Connect Prague
GM as an Agile Strategic Advisor and the criticality of EVP
Date: Thursday 21st November 2019
Venue: Ernst & Young
Na Florenci 2116/15,
110 00 Praha1
Learn & Network with industry peers!
Take your agenda and put a circle around Thursday, November 21st, as we are proud to announce this as the date for RES Connect Prague in association with Eurohome Relocation, Equus Software and EY!
Join industry peers at the EY offices Na Florenci 2116/15, 110 00 Praha1, Nove Mesto to hear all the latest RES Forum and GM developments! Learn about "The Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition" the latest RES Forum /EY joint research, authored by Professor Michael J Dickmann of Cranfield University then enjoy the perfect opportunity to meet and network with industry peers in a relaxed setting.
- Agile Strategic Advisor and the Employee Value Proposition, RES Forum/EY Joint Research - David Enser, The RES Forum
- History & Mission of Radio Free Europe plus Working Insights into HR & Reward Practices - Petr Vrabec, Compensation & Benefits Manager, Radio Free Europe
- Short Term Business Travelers Risks - Tomáš Pevný, Senior Manager PAS Tax, EY & Jan Lachmann, Manager PAS Immigration, EY
- Developing a digital roadmap in Partnership with Reedge - Vicki Marsh, SVP Solutions Consulting, Equus Software
- Round Table Topic Discussions - David Enser, Managing Partner, The RES Forum
- Networking & Refreshments
The event is free and open to those working as GM practitioners within organisations, managing or part of a team with responsibility for any and all aspects of expat assignment management. This would include selection, relocation, support, comp & bens, tax etc those working in-house within organisations in GM & HR roles.
Don’t miss out secure your place by registering today!