As a member of the RES Forum, you get access to a wealth of tools and resources to help you in your management of International personnel and global HR issues, including :
- The ability to commission bespoke surveys which are sent out to all of our members
- Participation in member events such as round table discussions and networking evenings
- Access to comprehensive benchmarking tools to compare policy and measure market competitiveness
- Access to selected Technical Partner specialist tools and information such as country, immigration and tax information as well as cultural tools and housing reports
- A copy of the RES Forum Annual Report
- Access to and participation in the RES Discussion forums
- Ability to create a job vacancy and view the Jobs Board
- Access to policy documents supporting mobility
- Ask the Expert functionality with Technical Partners
- Inclusion in a comprehensive peer-to-peer network which is supportive, collaborative and unique in its construction.
- Access to the RES Learning Library
- In-depth survey and analysis reports on a variety of Global Mobility, International HR and Compensation and Benefits topics
- Academic whitepapers and thought leadership articles
To access this knowledge base, you need to be a RES Forum member.