New Website Launch
Monday 12th January 2015
Last year we conducted a survey about the website amongst members. Some of the key takeaways were :
- The need to introduce chat forums
- Improved search functionality in the Learning Library and amongst members
- Online access to previous surveys
- More analytics
- Policy templates
- Less dependency on email
As a result of this we have developed a new website and this is now available at the same URL www.theresforum.com. We have big growth ambitions for the RES Forum over the next couple of years. We want to extend the membership significantly, drive more participation amongst members and provide an extensive capability around mobility data modelling and analytics. For all these reasons, we have invested in developing a new website.
In the new website, we have added
- A discussion forum
- E-Survey capability
- A Blog
- Jobs Board
- An extended Learning Library
We have an extensive development programme planned to add new functionality throughout 2015 and beyond, this will include :
- A release of the Long Term Assignment Policy Benchmarking tool (by end Jan)
- Further enhancements to the e-survey capability
- Introduction of a referral programme to encourage wider participation across industries and geographies
- Policy templates
- New Benchmarking tools
- Risk analytics
- ………other suggestions from members.
There will be a significant investment in development and support from the RES Forum over the coming months/years as we continue to invest in adding new and powerful online functionality and capability for the benefit of members. This will re-enforce our position as the largest and most active network, specialising in global mobility survey data, modelling and analytics.
If you would like any further information or to discuss membership, working with the Forum or any aspects of RES, please email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org.